WE ARE OPEN AND READY TO PREPARE YOUR TAXES!!
E-filing will begin on January 23, 2023
- Mileage needs to be broken down from Jan-June 30 and July 1-December 31
- The above the line deduction for charitable donations has expired
- Educator expense deduction has increased to $300/educator
- Nonbusiness energy property credit has been extended through 2032. Beginning in 2023, the credit will be 30% of eligible improvements, with a $1200 limit
- If you’re considering purchasing a clean vehicle, credit information can be found on the home page of the IRS website at irs.gov
Welcome to our website!
This website exists to provide clients and potential clients with information concerning our firm and our unique, low-pressure approach to personal and professional services. We have an excellent client-retention rate, and we are extremely proud of the high-quality services that our firm provides.
Please, feel free to browse our website to see the services we offer as well as the many helpful resources we provide. When you are ready to learn more about what we can do for you, we encourage you to contact us.